Down Under, six different types of Kangaroo are waiting for you!
Lumholtz's tree-kangaroo climbs trees to eat leaves. Then, there is this Kangaroo that looks, well almost, like a rat! You may never have heard about the Kookaburra, the Quokka or the Tasmanian Devil. Or, the Black Swan or the Wandering Albatross…! All of them and lots of other animals with strange names will join you in this amazing trail of Australia.
They get you points and make you the winner. Keep adding up the points - it even helps your Math! An eco-warrior in the making? This game is for you !
Who would you meet first?
Age group: 6+
- Your jungle safari on-the-go.Conceived and developed by well-known wildlife photographer Diinesh Kumble
- Points-based game for up to four players, with higher points for rare animals
- Educates children on the fauna from the vast Australian outbacks and instills in them a love for nature and wildlife
- Quick to set up, easy to understand game rules, yet involves strategic thinking
- Chance to overtake your safari mates, pick their cards or even swap your cards with theirs!
- Stay disciplined or else, miss turns. Bonus card picks. Bonus dice throws too!
- Play a few times and develop your own tactics to be the winner
- Every game ends differently: no boredom!
- Learn more about the animals from books, wikipedia and other sources on the web.
Packaging: Stunningly illustrated paper box 31x33x6 cm
- A game board almost as big as 20 kangaroo footprints!
- Get your own safari pawn in green, yellow, blue or red
- One dice that starts your safari and guides you through the jungle
- 100 game cards, 40+ wild animals, birds, reptiles
- Play guide introduces you to the board, different types of cards and game rules
Box weight: 900 gms