River crossings are mind boggling, aren’t they?
If you already know how spectacular Wildebeest migration is, then travel to their land - the African Savannah! And, if you don’t, here’s a chance to learn about it and meet other exotic animals that roam the dotted savannah grasslands of Maasai Mara and Serengeti.
Did you know that there is a Red-headed lizard in Africa, a fowl with a helmet on, and a bird that struts around like an office secretary? Not to mention the BIG 5 of them all - Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant and the big bad Cape Buffalo that can ward off a pride of lions.
And then, what is a Serval or a Caracal? Discover and expand your knowledge of African wildlife through this interactive, engaging board game.
Age group: 6+
- A Parent’s Choice-Recommended award winning board game, in which four players go on a safari through the Savannah and sight wild animals. Played with four pawns, dice and 100 animal sighting cards.
- Points-based game for 6+ year olds, with higher points for rare animal sightings.The player with the highest score wins. Dice has green and red pips, with the green pips needed to sight an animal by picking a card.
- Elements of real safari such as sharing of experience, sighting clues such as alarm calls, which make the game more exciting and fun. Players may exit the forest and re-enter as long as the game is on.
- Chance to overtake your safari mates, pick their cards or even swap your cards with theirs during drive-past or overtaking a co-player.
- Develops curiosity in the players to learn more about the animals from books, wikipedia and other sources. Game consciously designed to help children develop a liking for nature and wildlife, conservation and related topics.
Awards: Parents’ Choice-Recommended
Packaging: Stunningly illustrated paper box 31x33x3 cm
- A game board almost as big as 30 lion pugmarks !
- Get your own safari pawn in green, yellow, blue or red
- One dice that starts your safari and guides you through the jungle
- 100 game card of 40+ wild animals, birds, reptiles
- Play guide introduces you to the board, different types of cards and game rules
Box weight: 750 gms